With a flying altitude of up to 400 feet, PANADRONE has you covered by capturing high-resolution video and serving as a mesh network node for maximum coverage.
Want to experience PANADRONE for yourself? Request a live demo for your chance to launch and view video from an actual PANADRONE over the internet in real time! Request a live demo now!
Powerful Autonomy. No Time Limits.
Simple touch operation
At the touch of a button, your PANADRONE can be airborne. Simply select your desired altitude on the included tablet and hit the “Launch” button. From there the nest lid automatically opens, the drone launches and hovers at the selected altitude.
All-Weather Drone Nest
The drone nest is an integral part of the PANADRONE system. The nest is essentially a ground-based robot that houses a full automation system, tether power and control system, HVAC, and precision landing beacon.
24/7 On-Site Video Surveillance
Video from the drone is relayed to the tablet via secure Wi-Fi connection or, optionally, over Rajant Mesh. Simple controls allow the operator to change altitude, pan or tilt the camera, and land. A battery backup system ensures a safe return if the nest power is ever interrupted. Camera options include Thermal, Zoom, EO, and IR.
- Takeoff and Landing: Autonomous
- Maximum Flight Time: Unlimited
- Maximum Flight Altitude: 400 Feet AGL
- Wind Resistance: Up to 20 MPH
- Radio Link: 2.4 GHz, 5.0 GHz Wi-Fi. Optionally Rajant Kinetic Mesh
- Weight: 8.2 lb (without payload)
- Dimensions: 21 x 16 x 13 in
- Payload: 4.2 lb
- Propulsion: 8 x 360W Brushless DC Motor
- Camera Options: Zoom, Thermal, IR, EO, Custom per user request
- Drone Carry Case Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 15 in
- Backup Battery: 22.2V
- Weight: 198 lb
- Dimensions: 36 x 47 x 28 in
Get in Touch
The PANADRONE is paving the way for the future of commercial drone use. Be on the leading edge of your industry and ask how you can use our technology today!